Saturday, January 28, 2012

Whats Happening.

Two of my favorite blogs are Cupcakes and Cashmere and Sweet Thing. And rather coincidentally they both do a kind of 'whats been happening to me' post. Emily of cupcakes and Cashmere does a Five things post and Jessie of Sweet thing does a Lately post. I love that they both share things that are happening in there lives with us so I've decided to give it a go as well with a series I've decided to call 'Whats Happening'.




Yesterday I went to a six hour long cupcake decorating and macaroon masterclass. It was fun, although out macaroons didn't turn out exactly as planned. We were taught all different types of techniques for using royal icing, and whilst everyone else was making pretty bows and love hearts I was making bugs and monsters. It was Australia day this week so we got a public holiday, I treated myself to a DIY project (post coming soon)during the day and then met up with friends at an outdoor concert with fireworks in the evening. I love Taco night so its always exciting when that happens.  

5 comments:

  1. SO INTERESING DAY!LUCKY YOU!!!I HAVE TO STUDY AND STUDY,SO THIS IS SOMETHING MAGICAL FOR ME!!!

    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post :)
    would you like to follow each other? wish you a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cupcake decorating and macaroon class sounds SO COOL! they turned out great x

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x