Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ouch.

Last year I never really got into the whole pinterest thing. I got the account. I played around with it for a couple weeks but then never really went any further with it. This year (yeah I know new years resolution ha)I aim to get a bit more into it. I mean its as simple as clicking a button right? 


Ouch, get it now? Im pretty Punny hey. Okay Ill stop now. Oops I totally just got distracted reading Chrissy Teigen's blog. But I'm back now. And more to the point here are some of my fav finds on pinterest.




I love 1. Just because its true, and number 4. how can you not love that cute baby, it's in a shark suit. And I think that 3. is the coolest idea if you had the space and the decor to go with it, which I don't.  



Pinterest is also a great place to find recipes and get cooking inspiration. I quiet often find myself heading there when I have a birthday cake or a speial occasion to cook for. I've actually made number the cookie monster cookies and posted about it here. They were a raging success. 

So if you haven't got pinterest get on it. And if you have, well follow me. Let's get pinning. (Ha when I frist typed that it said punning, lets get punning, get it, okay sorry, its really hot)

xx








3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous set of pictures! I'm not gonna lie, those Cookie Monster cupcakes would get me drooling too! I just came across your blog and it's great, I'd love to keep in contact with you. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog saying you did, or follow me and I promise I'll follow back!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is so yumie!!!It makes me hungry!Adorable blog!I m following you!

    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog that's why I'm follow you now! It would be great if you follow back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x