Thursday, January 19, 2012

Behind The Scenes With Tony

Tony Bianco that is. The beautiful Jasmin over at Friend in Fashion sent me an email earlier this week with some awesome behind the scene shots from the new Tony Bianco W12 campaign shoot. The beautiful Bambi Northwood-Blyth again fronts the camera for this campaign with  Bec Parsons behind the camera and styling by Trevor Stone. 











Head on over to the Tony Bianco blog to read about Bambi's shoot and see some more photos. Also remember to keep an eye out for the new campaign which will be out before you know it. Big thanks to Jasmin! I like to think of her as Princess Jasmin. I think it fits pretty well. Princess Jasmin is pretty fashionable too, what with her harem  pants and crop top.   

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x