Monday, January 23, 2012

The Campaign: Tony Bianco AW12









I was so excited to see an email from the lovely Jasmin over at friend in fashion this afternoon because I knew it could only mean one thing... Tony Bianco campaign shots. As I said in my previous Behind the scenes post the campaign features the always beautiful Bambi Northwood-Blyth with Photography by Bec Parsons.Head on over to Tony Bianco to check out more of these amazing shoes. I really think those first boots need to become a part of my shoe collection! 

2 comments:

  1. wonderful styling and model. love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Love your blog girl. I have just started following you and on bloglovin and tumblr too! Come check out my blog too if you have time :)

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x