Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Procrastination nation

EVIL TWIN - The Righteous-Few-tunic - $158



Inspiration for this weekends DIY project. Went to the thrift store the other day and got some nice shirts to try this out on. I will make sure to post about it before next week. I have been meaning to do the whole cut out shoulder thing on a shirt for a long time but haven't got round to it because of uni or other things. I did it the other day on a t-shirt in about 10 minutes because I decided that's what I wanted to wear whilst my best friend was on the way to pick me up. 

Also made some yummy vanilla and passionfruit cupcakes yesterday here is a sneak peek. I shall post the recipe and more photos later this week when I have finished this yucky assignment. 


Well I best get back to this assignment. Be sure to keep an eye out for this DIY and recipe in the next couple of days

1 comment:

  1. you have a lovely blog :) I'm now in the mood to bake after seeing this post :)
    http://www.monykafashion.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x