Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Childhood innocence

I couldn't not share this with you. I'll set the scene for you first. 

At the moment I'm looking to get a rabbit or maybe two. I've only ever really had fish as pets (which hasn't always gone that well) so this is kind of a big deal. My mum works at a pre-school and was talking to some of the kids about weather I should get a rabbit or not. Long story short this ended up being a full lesson about weather I should get a rabbit and the pros and cons they think should be thought about. And so yesterday my mum bought this home for me. 



Maybe I will want an ipad? Also I can't believe that 20 pre-schoolers came up with more cons than pros for getting a bunny rabbit. Can you?

xx








p.s. sorry about the photo quality its from my phone, but I just had to share this. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Wanna see more of your lovely photos. I'll follow you. I'd be absolutely happy if you follow me back ;)

    http://schatziewig.blogspot.com/

    xoxo meg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x