Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gillian Zinser



So if we're being honest here, I'd have to tell you that I have a major girl crush on Gillian Zinser (Ivy from 90210). Not only do I have massive hair envy towards her, but I just can't get enough of her style. Shes got that kinda hippy rock chick thing going on and she does it oh so well. Anyway enough about my girl crush. Gillian features in a feative inspired lookbook, Gimme Shelter” the Coachella lookbook produced by Planet Blue and Foam Magazine.









And now for some behind the scenes Gillian:

pictures via here and here


This totally makes me wanna go to cochella already. I think there are some pretty cool festival get ups in this photo shoot. I can definatly picture some cool girls rocking these outfits chilling out to some of the amazing artists at cochella this year.


So tell me who are your girl crushes? 









2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE HER ! HER HAIR HER FACE HER BODY HER CLOTHES HER SHOES HER SUNGLASSES !!!

    I made an article about her as well on my blog maybe you saw it

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning. My girl crush hmmm- Lara Bingle ha!! I probably have more but can't think of them.

    I love the styling to this shoot!!

    Luc X

    http://loveluc.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they make me so happy. x